- 1 fresh mango
- 2 Kiwis
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 6 cherries, pitted and halved
- 6 strawberries
- 2 cups 100% white grape juice
- 1 Tbsp of raw white honey or 5 drops of stevia (optional)
- If using honey for added sweetness, measure out the white grape juice and stir the honey in until it is dissolved.
- Slice the fruit so that they will show nicely in the Popsicle molds.
- Decoratively arrange the fruit in the Popsicle molds and pack them full. If you don’t pack them in, the fruit will float up from the bottom when you pour in the white grape juice.
- Pour the juice in making sure you don’t have any air pockets by lightly tapping the molds on the counter.
- Insert the Popsicle sticks and freeze for 6 plus hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready to serve, run warm water over the molds until the Popsicle gently releases from the mold.
- Eat immediately.
Substitute any fruits and fruit juice you like.
Pack a lot more fruit in than I did here and use less juice. They tasted fantastic but because the fruit chunks were so small it fell apart quite easily when eating. Next time I will try blending in some fruit with the fruit juice as well to help it hold together better. Frozen fruit is magical and hard to beat on a hot summer day.
Photos by: Karly Blair